Unforgettable wildlife experiences in the midst of dramatic scenery and landscapes
Kenya has long been a safari favourite – home to some of the world’s most famous national parks and reserves, with rolling plains, great lakes and vast wildernesses, rich in African wildlife from big cats to even bigger elephants and rhino. And away from its destinations that top wildlife enthusiasts’ wish lists, Kenya is also blessed with a tropical coastline, fringed with powder white sands lapped by stunning azure waters.
- One of the best places in the world to spot the Big Five: lion, rhino, elephant, Cape buffalo and leopard
- The iconic Maasai Mara plays host to part of the annual Great Migration, hailed ‘the greatest wildlife show on earth’
- All our safaris seat a maximum of 6 people so you’ll be guaranteed a window seat
- It’s not just about safari; Kenya also has a beautiful coastline perfect for a sunny escape
- We’ve been offering both budget and luxury holidays here for a long time and have great relationships with some of Kenya’s most best hotels, camps and lodges
National Parks and Game Reserves in East Africa The word Safari comes from the Kiswahili word for a journey and, for most people, a Safari to East Africa in, in deed the journey of a life-time. Justified so, for this vast area straddling the equator is home to some of the richest wildlife areas in Africa. It also has spectacular Landscapes that are essentially African, from snow -capped Mt. Kilimanjaro, the limitless plains of Serengeti and the wonder of Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania to Uganda’s glorious lakes and forested mountains and Kenyas’ game -riched wild areas. With 25% of its land dedicated to conservation areas, Tanzania is game – lovers dream. Here is vast Serengeti National Park, probably the most famous game Reserve in the World, renowned for its annual wildebeest migration and for the numerous predators that prowl in its wake.